Monday, January 9, 2012

Gingerbread House

So this Christmas we started a new tradition for the Carter's holiday fun.  Gingerbread house decorating, yes I said decorating, not making.  I say this because we did the easy thing (smart with a 2 1/2 year old in the house), we bought this awesome kit from Costco.


We had a blast decorating it.  Jer and I did most of the decorating, Henrik did most of the eating of  the candy and feeding candy to Sammy (our dog).  The dog, who is not supposed to have table scraps or candy. But Henrik is convinced we are starving her, so he is ever on the mission to feed the poor starving dog.  Anywho, we had fun and completed it aound 12am.  Here are some photos of the finished gingerbread house.  I'm looking forward to this years night of gingerbread house decoarting.  So glad we started this new tradition and I'm sure Sammy (the dog) is glad too. 


Front

Back

No comments:

Post a Comment