- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage (Jimmy Dean of course)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 green onions, diced
I also made a small fruit dish to go with our breakfast pizza.
Ingredients needed to make breakfast pizza:
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles and place on a baking sheet with points toward the center. Press together to form a circle crust; seal seams.
2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
4. Prepare gravy according to package directions. Add the prepared sausage to the gravy and stir until combined; set aside.
5. Saute onions and mushrooms and a medium skillet, when done set aside.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set, add the onions and mushrooms.
7. Spread gravy mixture over prepared crust.
8. Top with eggs followed by cheeses.
9. Place in the oven for a few more minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
10. Sprinkle with green onions, cut with a pizza slicer, serve and enjoy.