Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For the Love of Apples

Henrik Loves Apples

Me not so much.  I don't even really like apple pie, I know.. I know, that sounds anti-American.  I just have never really come across one that knocks my socks off.  So I am going to try some new recipes (listed below) and hopefully one of these will help me learn to love apples.  Please share any apple recipes that you love and I'll try those too.  Happy Cooking :)



Supposed to be the best ever apple pie recipe, hmm we'll see :)

Apple fritters.. That sounds yummy :)

Apple butter.. Ok I do love apple butter, Heaven On Earth got me hooked on it many years ago.  I wish I could get ahold of their recipe :)

Apple and chicken salad

Apple crisp.. This sounds yummy :)

Apple and cheese grilled cheese.. Sounds weird, but I bet Henrik would love it :)


Apple pancakes German style

Apple spice muffins

Apple cabbage slaw


Or I could just serve them raw and I'm sure Henrik would be just as delighted :)



No comments:

Post a Comment